The content on this website has been prepared by ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd ABN 88 138 038 730
This website is owned and operated by ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd . The registered office of ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd is 370 Malvern Rd Prahran VIC 3181.
General Advice Warning
The information contained on this web site is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a financial adviser.
Taxation, legal and other matters referred to on this website are of a general nature only and are based on ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd’s interpretation of data existing at the time and should not be relied upon in place of appropriate financial & Legal advice.
Accuracy & Reliability of Information
Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this web site, ML Tax Solution, its employees and agents disclaim all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded), for any error, inaccuracy in, or omission from the information contained on this website or any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.
ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd owns copyright in the information contained on this website. Information may be printed or downloaded for personal use only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or used in any way without the express approval of ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd.
Links to Other Sites
ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this website, whether such a link is provided by us or by a third party. These links are provided as a courtesy service and no judgement or warranty is made by us concerning the suitability, accuracy or timeliness of the content of any site that may be linked to the ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd website. By providing access to other websites, we are not recommending or endorsing any brand, products or services offered by the organisation sponsoring or owning the linked website.
ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd may vary this disclaimer at any time. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of the disclaimer as amended.
The use of this website and the provision of such facilities, products and services will be governed by the laws of Victoria.
ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd
We respect your privacy
- ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd, www.mltaxsolution.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 370 Malvern Rd Prahran VIC 3181. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.mltaxsolution.com.au) we may collect certain
information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that ML Tax Solution Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Liability is limited to $2,000,000 per claim by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation