What is included in BAS?
BAS stands for business activity statement. It includes the following part:
· GST reporting
· PAYG withholding reporting
· PAYG income tax instalment
· Other tax obligations reporting, such as FBT instalment
When do I have to report BAS?
- If you are quarterly reporter, you will need to report BAS within 28 days of the end of each quarter except December quarter which is due on the 28th of February. If you are with a tax agent, further extension can be obtained.
- If you are a monthly reporter, you will need to report BAS within 21 days of the end of each month